Saturday, May 26, 2012

First Saturday Morning Run in Months

   It was just slightly difficult getting up this morning, but once I got up and fed Dorian, pumped and got ready I was pretty much awake. My legs were feeling like logs, I will remember to save squats and other more hard leg strengthening exercises for the day of my long runs so that I will have plenty of time to rest my legs before the next run. Dorian did great, he slept 99% of the time although there were some bumps and our pace was a minute slower than Thursday evening was and I will reason it to be the stroller and the workouts I did Friday.
   I don't know how many other runs I will be able to take Dorian on, so I am spending everyday working with him on sleeping in his bassinet, at least on the Saturday mornings of my long runs, there has been a lot of progress in a week so I am hoping that by the time we reach 2 miles in 2 weeks he will have no problem staying in his bassinet while I am gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment