Thursday, May 17, 2012

1st Full 1 Mile Run Since November

 Before my traditional walk with my mom and sister, I got to our spot early and tried for a run (with Dorian in the stroller), I wasn't planning or expecting too much but I was able to make it a mile sub 12 minutes which I feel great about, no walking at all! The only downside was that I kept leaking, and I didn't even feel the urge to pee and it was pretty bad. I guess I will have to wear some you-know-whats to prevent the discomfort, the only HUGE downside to pregnancy and delivery. I am extremely excited, Jumpstart begins next week and I am very confident that the pregnancy and decrease in mileage hasn't effected my running or pace. I am just a little nervous with leaving Dorian at the shop with Cameron (the shop is very chaotic), but we will see how things go.
  It felt good to run a mile, no stopping for the first time since November last year..... at least I am pretty sure that is the last time I ran a mile without stopping. I don't know if I will do any running this weekend, I might save my energy until next Tuesday but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment