Thursday, April 5, 2012

Yesterday

  I left the shop around 11 a.m and went home, after eating some Cajun Blackened and green beans I went to Wesselman's Woods to hike 2 miles. After 10 minutes, I got the urge to run so I did. It felt great to run a little, although it was only about .3 miles out of the whole hike. Baby hasn't come yet, I really do believe he is going to go past April 12th which is next Thursday and there is nothing I can do about it. I am getting anxious, last week I was pumped and ready to go through labor, now I am a little scared. I am getting sick of this roller coaster of emotions, but all I can do is wait and wait and wait. Today I am probably going to leave the shop around noon, take the dogs home and eat the same thing as yesterday, then go for another hike and maybe a little bit of a run. Hopefully I can get .5 miles in because yesterday was pretty dang hot, today is only going to be around 70 degrees due to a storm front.

No comments:

Post a Comment