Sunday, March 18, 2012

Running Might Be Stalled for a Month or So

   Dorian has definitely dropped, everyone is noticing and so is my pelvis. I figured that after this coming Thursday (37 weeks) I would try to do some running again, and I do plan on making an attempt but it looks like it probably won't be too much. The pressure on my groin and pelvis are almost too much when walking and I can only imagine what it will be like if I try to run. It is a little upsetting, but I think as long as I keep up evening walks then I should be able to keep my body in shape in these last few weeks and the following recovery weeks. Afternoons are almost too warm now to take Molly for walks, so I will have to move the walks into the evenings, and work towards 2 miles or maybe 2.5 miles if I can.
   I've got the carseat adapter in the Tahoe, it is tight and hardly even moves. I have worked out the stroller so that the infant carseat fits in there snug and slightly laying back for an infant. My sister Shauna got me a much better head and neck support for the carseat, for running and some trail hiking. I still feel a bit nervous, wondering if I have everything I need for him and if I am going to be prepared. Gosh this is more nerve racking than a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment