Thursday, March 1, 2012

34 Weeks Today, Still Movin'

   Yesterday afternoon my sister texted me and asked if I wanted to go run with her, it was a spur of the moment as I didn't even plan on running that day. We didn't have much time sadly, and certain bodily functions made it an even shorter run. We did about .6 miles so that averaged my February mileage to 13.1 miles total which is better than the last 3 months. I don't know how I'll do this month, next month is the big one and little Dorian will be arriving (not sure when though). All I can say is that I am going to do my best without pushing myself too hard.
   Today I am 34 weeks pregnant, 2 more weeks to go and I will be 9 months along. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that little Dorian will stay in there at least until after 37 weeks (full term), and then he can come out anytime after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment