Friday, December 11, 2015

I Just Registered.... For the Mark Twain Endurance 50

  Sometimes I honestly don't know if have multiple personalities is a good thing or a bad thing, I can seriously say there are times when I can't even get a word in or have a say in any decision making....
  I didn't think registration opened until sometime next year, but when I went to their facebook page and saw that they had a $10 off going on and registration was in fact open... I didn't even hesitate.... yep I am that freaking crazy, or stupid... or both. Here is proof.


There it is, the confirmation that I paid and signed up for the 2016 Mark Twain Endurance 50. 
Now that I've got the registration done and over with, I need to just focus on the present - either keeping building a great base while casually training for the 2016 LBLM, while not being obsessed about it.
I am not going to try and think too much about it, as right now nothing is certain and things can turn bad real quick but I've at least signed up and have saved my place if all goes well. 
If I am about to toe that start line, this will truly, inevitably be an adventure like no other (yet).


No comments:

Post a Comment