Monday, December 6, 2010

2010 Winter

I am ashamed to say that I have not kept up with my running since the beginning of November, my body does not want to get out into the cold to run. My attempts at getting up in the morning and running on the treadmill have been slow and inconsistent, but I am going to shoot for 20 miles this month (even if it is going to be on the treadmill). I don't know if I will be able to do the HM in April since I haven't even made it past 3 miles on runs yet, but Jumpstart at the YMCA will be starting in May and I plan on getting back into it, only running this time and working my way up to the HM in October of next year. I admit that this year has been a rough start, but I've had a few reality checks and have definitely learned a few things. Even with less running this month and winter, I will be doing Aerobics, working out and walking 4.15 miles a night at around 19 minutes a mile. Hopefully 2011 will be a much better year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment