Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tough Love From Winter

I will admit that I did not expect it to be this difficult of a transition into running in cold ass weather, but it has been. I have always been having some minor pains in my knee and shin, when pushing myself. I haven't been keeping up with running for 3 days a week for the past 2 weeks, I've kind of fell off the wagon, last week I ran once (made it to 2 miles with slight aggravation) and today 2.25 miles when I had to stop because my Hamstring suddenly spazzed out. This morning at 1.50 miles I started feeling tension under my knee, at the top of my shin but ignored it; I wanted to make it to 2.50 miles before stopping, well at 2.25 my right hamstring made the final decision. Not to mention I was running on a treadmill both times, I'm hoping I can run again Friday but I can't help wonder why I'm feeling these pains. Anyways, thought I'd make another post, hopefully we'll see sunny weather soon and I will try myself outside even if it 40 something degrees out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment