Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today's Lesson

 I just can not get over the excitement I feel after this morning's run! And it looks like I will be able to run outside again Thursday morning, I can't wait! I've missed running outside, it has probably been over a month since my last outdoor run, and now I'm finally back at it and it has never felt so good. After my painful run back in November, I was really nervous about running in the cold because I thought my leg muscles would not warm up enough. But it feels even better to be back out there running again, with no pain or stiffness at all. Hopefully I will be able to do 2.50 miles Thursday, depending on whether I end up being sore from the 2.91 miles today. I haven't been getting past 2.15 or 2.25 all month so I'm worried that my going over the 10% rule might have injured me slightly. I will see though on Thursday morning, I hoping and praying that it all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment