Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Can't Get Enough of It

I was so happy to run this morning, I ran about .25 miles more than I planned but I can feel the soreness already coming from too much maybe. I'm hoping that it is just soreness and I will be good enough for 3 miles Friday morning, I just want to get out of this rut and over the 3 mile plateau that I've been stuck on for about 3 months. I signed up for the 7K run in Feburary and I'm pretty sure I won't have any problems with it, since it is only around 4 miles total. The trail I am using right now is about 3 miles total at this point (they are building on to it, making the Greenway Passage go all the way around and through Evansville), so I will be able to keep training on it up to 6 miles (3 miles to and 3 miles back). There is another part of the Greenway Passage along the river front but it only totals to about 4 miles at this moment, they are adding on to it as well. I just can't get enough of running and I can decide which is better to run in, summer or winter? I love it both, winter is refreshing and my mouth doesn't dry up, I feel like I can go on and on. While summer, I don't have to wear as much clothing, I can even just wear shorts and a sports bra. I can not believe I didn't start running a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment