Saturday, September 26, 2015

Survived This Week.... I Think

  It's been tough as hell, but so far I've managed 36.3 miles even under my circumstances.... six of those without Dorian. I cannot describe just how hard it's been pushing Dorian in the stroller, 65 lbs is just really hard. I am feeling it at the end of this week, and seriously thinking about taking tomorrow off from anything.
  Thursday I ran 5 miles while pushing Dorian, and then Friday I actually got a lucky break and was able to run 6.1 miles on the Chandler roads without Dorian. I got the hubby fed and taken care of, got Dorian fed, bathed and busy with some words cards... so I got to go out and run 6.1 miles. I was extremely tired and ready for bed, yep it's been a tough week... but it wasn't over yet.
  This morning I slept in until 7 something, then eventually I got Dorian and ready to go for a run. I cannot begin to describe just how hard and tough and painful the 8.1 miles was this morning while pushing that stroller. I was really beginning to hate running...... I need a week without running with that stroller, I miss my old life and wish I had seen this coming, I would have done something or said something to prevent it but sadly hubby had reached his breaking point with being interrupted and woken up. Maybe in a few weeks Dorian will be back to sleeping through the night, then I can at least get back to getting up  at 5 AM or something like that.
  I got my massage appointment, it was tough... hopefully it will help. 
Anyways... if I do happen to get a run in tomorrow, I will let you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment