Friday, December 21, 2012

Haven't posted forever

  It's been a long time since I've posted, I think the last time was around when RW was having so many issues with spam and a lot of people headed over to RunningAhead as did I. I've kept up my runs, last Sunday I ran 7 miles in 1 hour and 16 minutes and it felt great. This past week I only ran 5 miles on Tuesday, Wednesday I guess I came down with a stomach bug or something so I've let myself rest as much as possible and I want to run 7 miles tomorrow morning but I think I might end up doing 5 or 6 as I haven't eaten a lot here in the last couple of days just because I haven't really been hungry.
  My little boy's first tooth is popping out, one of his bottom fronts and I can feel two others pushing their way through at the top front. He is growing up so fast it is unbelievable, in less than 4 months he is going to be a year old and he's already pulling himself up to his feet and standing, I'm curious as to when he is going to start cruising around. I remember the day he was born, how amazing it was to pull him out of the water and look into his eyes, my heart melted so fast. I can honestly say that I am glad the world didn't end.

No comments:

Post a Comment