Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thursday and Tonight's Run

   I totally forgot to log in a post on Thursday's run, we did 4 miles and it went pretty good though I don't quite remember it now but I do remember rain. I found out that I am around 5 weeks along, the same as I was last time, and I found out on a Thursday morning last time as well. I am definitely freaking out and scared that the same is going to occur as before, I don't know if I could handle another miscarriage. This morning's run was 7 miles, it would have been really great had there not been so many hills, but it wasn't bad and I had enough kick at the last part to make for a good finish. My bladder was screaming for the first 2 miles but luckily we ran back by the bathrooms - it sucks because I went 3 times before we started, my bladder was bad before the pregnancy now it is just awful. My stomach is feeling empty constantly but I don't really have any idea what I would want to eat, nothing sounds good to me right now. This whole pregnancy thing is a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment