Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our 6 Mile Run

     Team 13 hit 6 miles this morning for our long run, I was a little nervous because there was an intimidating hill on the route around the 3 mile mark - but we actually did fine on it. Both knees started to feel sore a little after 3 miles but we had actually picked up the pace from 11 minutes to around 10:30 at that time and I wasn't feeling anything and it soreness wasn't slowing me down. Around the last mile my left leg felt great, no soreness or anything but my right hamstring began to feel tight and my knee was still sore. I know that I did not go into as deep a stretch with the right hamstring as I did my left one so that could've been it. Hopefully next Saturday's long run won't feel like that. Jamie, Denise and I finished around 1:04:35 which is better than I had expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment