Saturday, January 31, 2015

Still Looking Up

  So, last week I got my mileage up to 14 miles and got Sunday's run up to 5.4 miles. I decided to try two days in a row and see what happens, so I ran 5 miles on Tuesday and 3 miles on Wednesday. I didn't feel too bad Thursday.... so I hit the trails on Friday for 5 miles, the muddy trails definitely put a working on my legs. This morning I ran 3.1 miles on the roads with Rocky and so far we are at 16.5 miles and am hoping to get 6 miles in on the roads which will give me 22.5 miles (hopefully) which will be a great improvement.
  I am seriously going through some depression with this lack of running, over the last 3 years I've worked so hard to tone and remove the "cottage cheese"  from the back of my thighs and butt..... sadly over the last month of drastic mileage loss I have gained quite a bit of it due to not decreasing my food and actually increasing carbs and sweets due to being depressed with this. Yesterday I made the decision to curb the carbs and cut myself off from sweets and get back to more protein and water and greens, and to also maybe get back to going to the gym or at least doing a lot of strength training at home.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment