Saturday, May 7, 2011

This Day Sucks

    The Newburgh Rivertown Trail 5k was today, but not so much due to the weather but more due to the fact that I want my husband to be at my races so bad that I will let him make me be late to my race.  We live about a 10 minute drive from Newburgh, and we left about 10 or 15 minutes before 9 (the race). Parking was like 3 or 4 blocks away, so as it was 5 minutes til 9 and we were still about 5 or 9 minutes way and so I reluctantly decided to not do it because I am sick of getting there late and feeling rushed along with my nervous feelings as well. But I won't so badly for him to come to my races, but he is a pro when it comes to procrastination even with his own things to do, and it so aggravating because I like to be on time and even early to things. After races, I decide that I won't take him along or wait for him but then the next race comes along and I know that if I don't wake him up and bring him along, he won't get there until after the start or even show up to my race. This sucks, I guess I will have to make up the run tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment