Saturday, March 12, 2011

Run of Luck 2011

      I can honestly say I am proud of myself, the race went well overall though near the beginning I found that a lot of walkers were in the middle and in the way of runners. So I was about 2 minutes behind the line longer than I should have been, but I made up for it. The race was around 4.30 miles I believe, at mile 4 my watch said 42:38 so I don't that that was too bad for 4 miles. Since I hadn't made it to 3 miles in over a month. I won't see my actual race results probably until tomorrow or later tonight though, like I said 2 minutes will have to be added onto the 45:25 that I had when I passed the finish chute. At this moment it looks like I might have another race in just a week......... it is only a 5k so it shouldn't be too awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment