Sunday, January 15, 2017

Second Week of 2017, Lookin' Good

 The second week of 2017 is over and done, and I could have ran this morning but chose to play it safe and keep it to 3 days. 
 Tuesday morning I took the dogs to the trails, it was 46 degrees and really windy, 16 mph S winds. I was a little concerned, the winds were really pushing on the trees but we survived. We ran 3.7 miles in exactly 40 minutes.
Between Tuesday afternoon and Thursday early morning it rained a lot so I decided to play it safe and took Jetta on the roads at the Bluegrass Fish & Wildlife area, it was sprinkling and windy at 12 mph SSW winds. It was really dark and windy, but extremely peaceful. Jetta and I ran 4.1 miles in 38:55 and feeling really good after mile 2.5. It was also freakishly 64 degrees and I wore shorts and a sports bra, it felt great!!!
Saturday morning I decided to run the roads around or near my house with Jetta, it was 37 degrees with a little bit of sprinkling but not bad, Jetta and I ran 5.1 miles in 50:24 and felt pretty damn good too.

Third week might just have a 4th day to it, I'll start Monday with 3-4 miles and then slowly see how things are going with hopefully ending Sunday with 6-7 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment