Friday, June 24, 2011

Yesterday's Side Stitch

    I am still pretty fired up over this, I was doing really well during the 2 mile run yesterday. I was going to finish under 19 minutes when at a quarter of a mile left, the dreaded side stitch attacked me. I lost about 40 seconds off my time, but I think I have figured out how to fight it. I was going a bit faster than usual, and was taking shallow breaths which apparently helps to cause it so no more breathing shallow. Tomorrow we are doing 2.75 miles so I am not going to push it fast, but stay with Shari and her group which will keep me around 10 to 10:30 a mile, at least until the last mile or quarter mile.
    Fuck the RW forum, at least for now as the majority has become complete jerks and assholes to each other. I was having fun in there and enjoying everyone up until now, of course I did open my mouth on my opinion without reading everything, but a few their reactions were unwarranted.

No comments:

Post a Comment