Monday, June 13, 2011

This is Not Worth a Title

    Thanks to my DH and the boys, I did not get too much sleep last night..... went to bed around 10:30 but woke up to them talking and shit around 1:30, Cameron came to bed and talked for about 20 minutes about shit. Got up around 5:50 a.m and moved through the house getting ready, did not bother to wake Ethan up because I knew that he probably wasn't ready and he did not set his alarm. I left the house around 6:40 a.m and headed the shop where I left for my run at 7:10 a.m, ended up having to stop and walk a couple of times even though the temp felt amazing. By the last quarter of a mile (did 3 miles total) I had to pee really bad, but I also had to poop also, so after finding a spot in the woods and getting back to running, I felt dirty. It was either hold it all and walk the rest of the way, or empty myself in the woods and finish running.

No comments:

Post a Comment