Friday, June 3, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

         Today I almost did go for a run, my lower butt and upper thighs were feeling very sore from Wednesday morning, but I went ahead and parked at Garvin instead of the river front because I didn't want anyone to see me struggle. Well I am so glad I ran this morning because I ran 3 miles in under 28 minutes!!!!!!!! I hit the 1 mile mark at 9:53 minutes and then the 2 mile mark at 18:43 I think, but finished 3 miles at 27:48 minutes!!!!!! I am so happy I ran this morning, I am getting better and really improving, no longer feeling any soreness or pain in my legs but I was feeling dizzy still. I think that is mainly due to my body trying to adapt to the heat of summer.
       It is exciting to know that all this work and patience is paying off gradually; maybe by the end of Summer or Fall I will be averaging under 9 minutes a mile and running at least 6 miles on my long runs. I will stay patient though and just listen to my body and let it do what's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment