Monday, March 27, 2017

New Goal - Week One

I've gotta come up with a name for this new goal... maybe "Get It Back" or something.
Anyways, so last week went well. No real aches or soreness and I didn't feel any pressure to run more than I felt comfortable with. Of course I already wrote about the first part of the week.
Friday I headed to the gym for Back


















Then got home and took the dogs for a 5.3 mile run... Jetta of course drove me crazy.


Saturday morning I got up and headed to the gym for Biceps, Triceps and Chest. I also got on the Hip Adduction and Abduction machine too, while my mileage is low I am going to use these two machines and the leg press at least 2-3 times a week.


Then I changed at the gym and headed out the door for an easy run.


I got in 15.5 miles that week and 5 hours and 49 minutes at the gym, and I feel pretty damn good about it. I can already tell that my body is adapting to it and the soreness is nearly unnoticeable.
On Sunday I didn't run or go to gym, but the husband and I tore up the carpet and carpet mats in our living room and dining area and pulled the staples AND the tack strips which took like 4.5 hours to do, and boy did it feel like a workout.... which is why I didn't go anywhere this morning lol.
In order to focus and reach my goal, I am printing out pics of what I had attained back in 2015 when I was at my peak. I'll stick these to the wall in my office, in the bedroom, and in my kitchen to constantly remind me of my goal so that I don't fall off track and eat something I shouldn't.
Here are the pics and where I want to be by Fall if not sooner.



















No comments:

Post a Comment