Thursday, April 7, 2016

2016 Harmonie Trail Marathon Training Week One - Part Two and Training Week Two - Part One

  Okay so I lost track and slacked last week on blogging, ummm so I am going to try and figure out I left off. I guess it was last Wednesday... but I didn't run Thursday.... or Sunday.
   I ran Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Monday - 3.2 miles
Tuesday - 5 miles in the AM and 3 miles in the PM (with eDorian and doggies)
Wednesday - 8 miles
Friday - 5.2 miles in the PM with Dorian and doggies
Saturday - 10.6 miles
Total 35 miles for Week One of the 2016 Harmonie Trail Marathon Training...

This is week two and so far it has been tough getting out of bed in the morning, and really chilly so I have not been able to run in the PM with Dorian. 
Tuesday morning Jetta and I ran 6.5 miles in 1:05:27 so still a bit so and it was chilly. 
Wednesday morning Jetta slept in, so I went alone. I honestly had to drag myself out of bed.... I was so tired and the bed felt really good. I overdressed but I was really glad I got out there. I ended up running 8 miles and felt like I was finally getting back to my average easy pace. I ran 8 miles in 1:17:49, with an average pace of 9:43 min/mile.
Laps/splits
Mile 1 - 10:24
Mile 2 - 9:49
Mile 3 - 9:33
Mile 4 - 9:44
Mile 5 - 9:52
Mile 6 - 9:29
Mile 7 - 9:33
Mile 8 - 9:23

  So things are going pretty good, and we're only in the 2nd week of training.... 8 weeks to go.. or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment