Friday, February 17, 2012

Another Beautiful Day

  I got another run/walk in today, 2.30 miles at lunch time. I am feeling pretty damn good about it, part of me wishes I had done a little more but I don't want to push it with Molly at her age. Maybe this Sunday I will head out by myself, try to hit between 2.5 and 3 miles with a little more running. With Molly, I get so worried that I am going to accidentally run her over or trip over her as she likes to trot as close as possible to me. I think I need at least one run by myself during the week, just to see where I am at and not feel guilty for pushing Molly.
  Later today I might do a few squats, side lunges and maybe reverse lunges just to give my legs and butt that extra workout that they might not have gotten during the run/walk. I also might try the plank position tonight, try and hit 1 minute if I can as it has been a week since the last time and my abs were already feeling tight by 30 seconds.
  I might have to postpone Molly to just the walks for a while, it seems her one last bad tooth is hurting too much. I am going to try and set up an appointment to get it out, but the vet is worried that since she dealing with bladder stones right now, it might not be a good idea. She went in this last Wednesday for an x-ray and there is definitely improvement, the stones are getting smaller more have dissolved. Hopefully the vet will okay to procedure and get that tooth out.

  Well, here's to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment