Wednesday, April 20, 2011

John James Audubon State Park

    I am so glad I got up this morning and went running, not just running but I went to John James Audubon Park and ran on the Back Country Trail(BCT); from Warbler Road to the BCT trailhead is .5 miles, the BCT is 1.6 miles before it reaches the midsection of the Wilderness Lake Trail which is a total of 1 mile, so .5 miles to the trailhead that reaches back to Warbler Road then .25 miles to the parking lot. So I would say it was a total of 2.85 miles with me probably running 2 miles and walking around .8 miles including the first .5 miles. I took photos and worked on catching my breath, I am still new to trail running and these trails aren't for beginners. Here are some photos;



2 comments:

  1. I hiked these trails yesterday (5/27/12). I can't imagine running them as some places are pretty rough. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete