Thursday, October 24, 2019

2019 IMM Training Week 24

I'd have to say that week 24 was a very good week compared to the entire year, I've done 3 marathon training cycles before this one and I am pretty sure I've never do two 20 milers during any of those cycles, let alone a 21 mile long run 3 weeks before this one. This week I totalled 50.2 miles with a 20 miler to finish it. 
Monday I ran 3.3 miles after hitting the gym for back day with some legs thrown in there.





















Tuesday I ran 7.3 miles 


Wednesday I took as a rest day, both from the gym and running.

Thursday morning I ran 5.5 miles. It ended up kind of being a progression run with the final half ran at a 7:41 min/mile pace.



Later Thursday I headed to Audubon after lunch, probably not the smartest since I did have a margarita (or two) during lunch. I sobered up after the first mile.


Friday I ran 3.6 miles after I went to the gym for Shoulders.


Saturday I took the dogs to the trails at Angel Mounds boat ramp area, we ran 7 miles.

Sunday I woke up excited and ready to get out on the road, I thought I had a route picked but ended up changing it and going further out and actually running through 3 "cities" - Chandler - Newburgh - Boonville and back into Chandler to finish. It was extremely foggy out and I had to be very careful when it came to traffic. I ran 20 miles that morning, totalling my weekly mileage to 50.2 miles.



No comments:

Post a Comment