Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Getting Me Back - Week Four

  Yeah, this is late.... in fact I am seriously slacking with this blog thing dang it. I just hope I am not mixing workouts or dates on this one because that would really suck. This blog is for the dates 04-10-17 to 04-16-17 or Monday through Sunday, I think... or I guess.... Dang it.
  This also includes my son's birthday party (Saturday, 04/15/17) and the horrible eating habits from Thursday night through to Sunday evening.... just awful. But here it goes, and I will use mainly instagram pics.
Monday - 04/10/2-2017

 Tuesday - 04/11/2017


Thursday, nothing happened as Dorian was awake through the night and it was  his birthday (he is now 5 years old). So Thursday was a rest day.

Friday - 04/14/2017



 Saturday morning's run was really tough, my legs were feeling shot but I wanted to get another run in Sunday. It didn't happen, the weather just wasn't going to allow it. But overall the week went really well, and I again didn't have any kind of pain during my runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment